DHYANA with MOUNA - session with His Holiness Parama Pujya Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji on Sep 13 from 2pm - 4pm.
- Check-in is in between 1pm - 1:45pm. Doors will be closed at 1:55pm sharp. Late arrivals will NOT be allowed inside.
- Kids above 14 years and all adults are eligible. No prior experience with Mouna is required.
- You are welcome to bring your own yoga chair(back rest) to be seated comfortably on the floor. Temple will provide regular chairs for seating in case you cannot sit on the floor.
- All participants are requested to bring a white cloth (2 and 1/2 yards) to be worn as a shawl during the session (similar to Kriya Yoga).
- Please be prepared to be seated the entire duration. Participants cannot leave the temple in between the session.
- Only participants of the session will be allowed inside the temple. There is no waiting area for any family/kids in the temple.
- People with any cough, cold or any other audible illness are restricted from attending this session.
All proceeds from this session will go towards DattaPeetham.
- For any questions please email email@example.com